Traditionally, Persian tea is brewed in a samovar. But with a kettle and a teapot, you can brew a tea that is equally tasty and aromatic. Follow these simple steps and brew the perfect cup every time!
- Fill your kettle with water and bring it to a boil
- Add 1.5 tablespoons of Persian Royal tea to your teapot
- Fill the teapot with boiling water
- Allow the tea to steep for 5-10 minutes
- Using a strainer to catch the floating tea leaves, pour about two ounces of brewed tea into each tea glass. (The goal is to pour a shot of the reduction into the cup and then dilute with water)
- Fill each glass with hot water, adjusting the strength of the tea to your taste
- Serve your tea with sugar or Persian Rock Candy "Nabat" or with sweets of your choice
Nothing compliments Persian Tea like Persian saffron cookies and dates!